SALON PROTOCOLS DURING COVID-19
To our valued clients:
We at Charisma Hair Fashion consider the health and safety of our clients and staff to be paramount – accordingly, we will be putting in place the following protocols and sanitation guidelines in conjunction with the guidelines outlined by the Government of Alberta.
The following are subject to change as more information becomes known, or regulatory changes are put in place:
- Ensure that you are feeling well, and are not experiencing a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms; we will only allow entry to those who have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will not allow entry if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- We will not allow entry if you have had close contact with someone who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- We ask that you bring your own mask and wear it at all times during your appointment, however, if you do not have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask for $2.00.
- Disposable gloves are optional (either owned or provided by us).
- You will only be able to attend your appointment alone, without friends or family.
- If you are not able to keep your appointment, we kindly ask you to give us 24 hours’ notice, especially during this time so we can do our best to accommodate all of our clients.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from touching products, but the staff will be happy to assist you.
- All products purchased are FINAL SALE unless defective.
- At this time, we are only accepting payments via debit, credit, or e-transfer (no cash).
Arriving at the salon:
- Please call us when you arrive in our parking lot. We ask that you remain in your vehicle until contacted by our staff. Please leave your jackets in your vehicle.
- Upon entry to the salon, we ask that you sanitize your hands immediately (sanitizer provided).
- No robes will be provided for you to change into.
- You will be physically distanced from other clients:
- We have placed floor markings to prevent congestion in the reception area.
- Plexiglass will be installed at the reception area and between the hair washing stations.
- We will be limiting our capacity to a total of 12 people, including staff, in the salon at all times.
- We will be offering virtual consultations (mandatory for new clients).
- At this time, we will only be offering water in disposable cups.
- There will be no candies or magazines.
- Equipment, instruments, and workstations will be disinfected between each client.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles, counters and payment devices will be disinfected regularly
- Capes will be washed after each client.
- Washrooms will be frequently sanitized.
- Our employees will not be allowed to work if they have a fever, cough, any flu-like symptoms and all other COVID-19 symptoms.
- All employees will be wearing masks or other PPE while providing hair services.